-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
Very true UT1. If people think things can't get any worse B. HUSSEIN will show them a thing or two if we are unfortunate enough for him to be elected.
One thing that amuses me is that through this whole thread I have mentioned time and time again that nobody knows where B. HUSSEIN stands on any issue. I thought somebody might come up with something to challenge me. Guess I got my point across. Other than higher taxes, NOBODY knows where he stands ON ANYTHING because he REFUSES to share that information with us.
I'm leaving this morning for a couple of weeks. Will that give somebody enough to come up with something????? I don't mean something he has read from a script but a real honest to goodness stance on ANY ISSUE that HUSSEIN has actually taken ON HIS OWN.
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Dems have a candidate that to this day has not been specific on a single issue. He refuses to have any kind of interview if he has to answer questions on his own. He is one of the most, if not the most liberal Senator in history. He knows nothing but tax and spend. He has never accomplished anything with the exception of reading a script. And this makes him a good Presidential candidate HOW??????
Maybe an IQ test should be required before entering the voting booth. But then again if an IQ test was required maybe we would actually have a decent choice for a change. </div></div>
Didn't say he would make a good leader. I said this would happen. As far as tax and spend- take the war for an example...or the tax rebate, giving many people back more than they paid in. Perhaps Bush and Obama use this same speech writer you keep talking about.
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comparing Bush and McCain 4 or 8 years ago is much different than comparing them today. </div></div>
Not from where I'm sitting.
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
"FactCheck.org says a McCain ad shows pictures of wind-driven turbines while the narrator says: "Renewable energy to transform our economy, create jobs and energy independence, that's John McCain." But, in fact, his energy plan doesn't specify any new federal spending for renewable energy and says only that he'd "rationalize" existing tax credits to provide incentives. In the past, however, he's opposed extending such tax credits when paid for by tax increases elsewhere.
The ad also insinuates that Obama would bring "higher taxes" for "your family," another in what has become a pattern of misrepresentations of Obama's tax plan. Obama actually proposes to cut taxes for all but the most affluent families. He wants to restore tax rates to pre-Bush levels only for those making over $250,000 a year. "
No good choices, shoot me now.
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
PS- how long will it take "Cowboy George" to drag us into Georgia?
Nothing like a good war to perk up the economy. Maybe McCain would wish us to pay for a hundred years of free service for them also.
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No good choices, shoot me now.
</div></div>
AMEN
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
Which part? Shoot me, or the choices? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
That was what I was hoping. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Oil Crisis Over
I wouldn't want to shoot ya, I lack for entertainment in my life as it is